7.29.2017

with my grandpa collaboration


Heeelllo peeeopleee!!! Here is, like I told you yesterday, the look I created using my grandpa´s belt. The thing was that we were going to spent the weekend at my grandparents´ house in the village, and I prepared a few outfits to shoot there, because there´s quite a few good spots. But, like always, I forgot something. In this case, a belt to pair with the jumpsuit. So I asked my grannies for a belt of my grandpa, and she talked me about this one. As soon as I found it, I knew it was going to match the look perfectly. Of course it was too big for my waist, so I knot it as tight as possible, and then give it crossed under it like showed in the photos. Et voilà!! A bohemian summer look is created!



Hooolaaa genteeee!! Como os conté ayer, hoy os enseño un look que cree usando un cinturón de mi abuelo. Lo que ocurrió es que el fin de semana pasado lo fuimos a pasar a la casa de mis abuelos en el pueblo, y preparé algunos looks para fotografiarlos porque hay lugares muy chulos para hacer de fondo. Pero, como siempre, olvidé algo. En este caso, fue un cinturón para conjuntarlo con el mono. Así que le pregunté a mi abuela por un cinturón marrón de mi abuelo, y me hablo de este. Tan pronto lo vi, supe que iba a ir perfectamente con el look. Por supuesto que iba a ir un poco grande en la cintura, así que lo apreté tanto como pude, le di una vuelta por debajo de sí mismo como veis en las fotos, y voilà! Un look bohemio de verano fue creado.

















Playsuit: H&M
Belt: Ask my grandpa. I stole it from him.
Ring: Handmade, bought in a little store in the mountains.
Shoes: Primark


Photos taken by my sis IG: @albarribaas